Blogging tips

Based on a Hot Tip...

I just happened to check High-Heeled Foot in the Door late Saturday afternoon to see that Camila had posted a Hot Tip about there being Chinese garden seats on sale for Twenty Bucks (srsly?) at Big Lots.

My sister and I made a mad dash to our local "BL," and sure enough - tucked into a back corner were these... Not the most inspiring color palette, but for such a steal, totally workable. Now...if I could just get free shipping to South America, I'd be set!

6 comments:

my favorite and my best said...

so true!! for the price of shipping you might just as well order one online and have it shipped. maybe not though. it's worth looking into.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Yeah...I was buying some lights...and voila. A cream colored garden stool JUMPED right into my cart.


really.

Deliciously Organized said...

Isn't this deal insane? I would have to drive a little ways from Boston...but might be worth it!

ms. less is always more said...

I don't think we have a Big Lots here... or if we do, I don't know where it is - so I'm with you. Out of luck!

Minnie said...

Whew, I'm so glad I'm not the only one prowling the aisles of Big Lots for the ocassional design piece. Their designer lines aren't bad but way pricey - until they go on sale all the way to 75 percent off and then, watch out, there I am! When I lived in New Mexico, these stores were called McFrugal's, which somehow always cracked me up, yet there I was shopping away.

Pink Wallpaper said...

shut up....big lots...i totally need one!!

Post a Comment