You just might recognize the following designer/blogger's house, as it has that quintessential fresh style that she's known for (it's also been published in a glossy!) Please welcome Lauren from Pure Style Home.
I have a set of dishes that I've collected. My grandma used to use a mish mash of china in her cottage for daily use and I remembered one pattern (wild clover) so vividly from when I was a little girl. She died when I was 8. Fifteen years later when I got married, there was only one dish left and I decided to start collecting a set and have found pieces online & in antique shops so that I now have a full set myself. The wild clover pattern on the plates is just so special to me.

Love this- I have some of my grandmother's china as well and I just adore it!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. I have tea cups from both my grandma and my husband's grandma. They are my treasures!
ReplyDeleteI just love sentimentality...it is no surprise that Lauren is sentimental, sweet and seriously talented.
ReplyDeleteI have my grandmother's china and it is a treasure to me! Love Lauren's style and table.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to find your blog! I am adding it to my favorite blogs sidebar on my blog APPLESandRUBIES!
Loretta