Blogging tips

I Imagine..

...being able to sit uninterrupted with my thoughts and blogs in a place like this

(tiger pelt and all)
Although, it wouldn't necessarily need to be quite that grand...



I'd just like to have the time to congeal my ideas...

My mind is just sort of toast these days, and more demands on my time have left my brain feeling like a big void. I hate it when that happens... I feel like such a lame-O blogstress.

This makes me feel better, though...
Guess who had a 1st Birthday party? Yes, already.

9 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh I can so relate- my brain is feeling like total mushsauce lately- On the happier side of things, happy birhtday to your sweet little one...the time passes SO quickly- my daughter is turning 5 in a couple of weeks and I can't even wrap my ahead around it at all.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

hold on! has it been a year already?!?! amazed! happy birthday and congrats!! xoxo

anita said...

You are never a lame-o blogger.

Happy Birthday to sweet girl!!

Ashley said...

Lame, you? No way. Happy birthday to your little girl!

JMW said...

One year?? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to your sweet girl!

My Notting Hill said...

Happy Birthday to your darling daughter. Looking at her would cure any and all woes.

simpledaisy said...

What a sweet little one!! Happy 1st to her:)

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Happy birthday to your little one! So sweet!

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

what a gorgeous child. happy birthday to her!
and let your toasty brain recharge for a bit. it's ok.

Post a Comment