25 April 2011

Happified

Something got a little facelift this weekend....
DSC_1770

Spray paint,*cue Elmo voice* "You my only fren...."

13 comments:

  1. Everything looks good with a happy burst of yellow! That paint is like sunshine in a can. Good move there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little facelift. As an aside, I have the top two books on your stack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I like! especially the yellow and blue together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all - the tray, the books, the little hit of turquoise- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOMEone is smiling away in their new yellow shift!

    Aside aside...I have the top three books in yur image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. first of all, i ADORE the term "happified!" but secondly, i'm majorly loving that zebra print chair. seriously fab :)
    -kait

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't know what i am supposed to be looking at but it all looks good so..that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun color- love that ray of sunshine inside

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me happy...:) I thought I would share that with you...i always smile when I visit!

    I am having a giveaway...well a series of them...starting with a slipcover! :) I thought I would stop in to let you and your readers know...

    Xo, Meme

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the title of that zebra-book? Too fab!

    ReplyDelete