Blogging tips

Great Minds...

I really hate posting on things I know the entire design blogosphere will be all over, and I know the latest issue of Rue will make many rounds on the interwebs, as it is quite the delish, but I just COULD NOT resist noting how Windsor Smith used metallic linen on the tufted banquette shown in her feature.
Windsor Smith tufted sofa Rue

I envisioned redoing an accent chair in this killer fabric some weeks back, but lamented the lack of images of furniture to reference.
Well, now we have one - a really amazing one, at that. Any questions?

9 comments:

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

That is delicious!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Dying over this -- and Windsor's whole space in Rue for that matter.
Cheers, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Jenn from Much to My Delight said...

Suweeee! That is PURDY!!!!

Heather said...

ohhhh, that is just GORGEOUS. will check out Rue, too
xx

Tucker said...

BEAUTIFUL!! you must do it.

Averill said...

Perfect. Just enough sheen and plenty of texture.

momma j lee ♥ said...

i adore this!!1

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Goodness...I hadn't even noticed it was metallic- how divine! I loved this issue- so many glorious spaces/designs. I was especially tickled with all the pink:)

Tracy Effinger Upton said...

what is the fabric? where can i get it?

Post a Comment