Blogging tips

Pity Party

Each year, around this time, I begin to get just a wee bit resentful that I'm not back home, enjoying the likes of...
Pumpkin patches with kiddos
Justify FullGlorious foliage (this does happen in Texas, ya know!)
...and seasonal food and drink, complete with appropriate outdoor temperature
...so, I think we just might need to partake of the natural spring-fed hot water pools at Caldas Novas - about three hours drive from our casa. I've heard they're quite therapeutic, especially when taken with a choice caprioska.
It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got - I'm gonna soak up the sun.
- Sheryl Crow

8 comments:

Raina Cox said...

I feel for you, Honey. I experienced the same thing the two years we lived in New Zealand. Not even any canned pumpkin to make a pie.

Lindsey E. said...

Looks amazing...if I had to guess you'll find yourself back in Texas eventually. Enjoy the change of pace while you can.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

well it's not a bad alternative, it it?! :)

Blondie's Journal said...

Wishing I could send some cute little pumpkins and cool temps your way!

XO,
Jane

Michelle said...

I'll trade you places for a few weeks!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Honey....I'll take the warm natural springs and a caiprioska...ANY day of the year!

LindsB said...

If it wouldn't cost me my life savings to send you a HUGE pumpkin I would send one down to you in a heartbeat!

Sandra said...

It was a great surprise to find your blog. It is also nice to see you´re enjoying your living here and as I can see you are appreciating our caipiroskas. Ilived in the States for three years with my kids and had a good experience there too.I hope you and your family can live here tasting this experience with all its flavors. I wish Brazil can treat you very well!!God bless you and your family!. Beijos, Sandra

Post a Comment