19 August 2010

Eat it Up!

Take sun-dried tomatoes, arugula, and sliced mozzarella - layer inside ciabatta.
DSC_0138

Do a little this to it... (George Foreman's work well, too)
DSC_0139

End up with this.
DSC_0140
You gluten and dairy-free-ers - NO HATIN', please! ;)
Happy Lunchtime!

7 comments:

  1. I make tomato, mozzarella, arugula, pesto and a splash of red wine vinaigrette sandwiches (on a freshly baked Austrian roll) about 3x a week and they are freaking wondey! I don't have a panini maker :( Those look pretty dang good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look and sound amazing. The panini craze has died a bit, but not for me! Love a gooey sandwich!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy! Isn't it great that something so easy to make can taste so good. You are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could eat about 5 of those right now. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! That looks great!

    www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummmm! Last week, we made a similar sandwich but with pesto and prosciutto along with grilled red peppers and mozz.. SO DELICIOUS. We only pressed it in the ref and ate it cold..

    I am hungry.

    ReplyDelete