Blogging tips

Craving: Brazilian Bling

I'm currently fascinated with the collaboration between Brazilian jeweler, H. Stern, and centenarian architect, Oscar Niemeyer. Niemeyer is famous for the modern style he designed for the Brazilian capital, where we live. His sketches of some of the now-iconic buildings inspired the fluid lines of the baubles.
These unique diamond earrings were translated from his design sketch for the Sao Francisco de Assis church.
Probably my favorites are the gold curve bracelets. Um, yes please.



Somehow, I think I'll see his buildings in a new light!


4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

These pieces are just stunning, Alison!

xoxo
Jane

AlpHa Buttonpusher said...

Brazilian bling lol. Am I the only one here with a dirty mind? *giggles*

my favorite and my best said...

i would love to see those gold bracelets on a wrist...they are quite pretty.

Sarah (Matters of Style) said...

My grandmother has some fab jewelry from H Stern from years ago! Loved DVF's line for H Stern!

Post a Comment