Blogging tips

Cinco de Mayo Queen

Today is my Mom's Birthday - which makes her a de facto Cinco de Mayo Queen! In honor of the fiesta, here's some very tempting and "Mom-worthy" images de Mexico!
San Miguel de Allende
Hacienda Vista Hermosa
Hacienda de CortesMexican Talavera Pottery
pics courtesy of je repondrai's flickr photostream

Mom, wish we were shopping here...
Mercado de San Miguel de Allende via Javier Vea
...And having one of these...
Michelada via hexodus
Have a VERY Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Sanity Fair said...

Great pics - what wonderful vacation spots! And I like your photo augmentation - very cute :)

Carrie said...

Tell your sweet mother happy bday from me! I could definitely see myself in anyone of those pics!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I sure would love to visit any of those places you featured. And what a pretty picture at the end. laurie

corine said...

Happy b-day from one cinco de mayo girl to another

Post a Comment