Blogging tips

It's a Win-Win Situation

...For me, but more importantly, for Carolyn's Compassionate Children, and the cancer survivors who will benefit from the scholarship funds raised by the recent auction of original art on Ebay. I consider myself lucky to have won this wonderful, hand-lettered gouache by Sarah Gardner.
I couldn't agree more...

If you didn't have a chance to bid on anything, there's no time limit to making a donation to this great cause. One more thing... a big shout out to all the artists who donated their work to the auction. To me, art is a way to share life, emotion, and talent - and those who do that to help others are above and beyond - Bravo!

I hope you all have a splendid weekend. I'm heading to São Paulo with Ben on Sunday, and will be gone until next Wednesday. If I can get my you-know-what together, I'll re-post a couple of the "greatest hits," hopefully with a little something new added in. This is my first trip away from my baby girl, so you know this Mommy's heart will be aching come Sunday afternoon :(
Wish me my wits to be able to enjoy some time with Ben AND to check out the incredibly-bustling city of São Paulo! There's bound to be some blog-worthy things awaiting me there! Tchau, tchau!

4 comments:

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What a wonderful idea-to be able to get a great piece of art AND contribute to a worthy cause. Love the saying on your new art piece. laurie

Kwana said...

Congrats and a wonderful cause.

Haven and Home said...

Oh I love that quote!

corine said...

And if you bring back picture you will have the blogger's gratitude

Post a Comment