Blogging tips

Blogger's Block?

You'll be delighted (and maybe a little envious) to know that in Brazil, there is a three-day national holiday for the festival of Carnaval. Tacked on to the weekend, its a nice mini-vacay - all in the name of one, giant party. Since my hubby, Ben, has been home for his days off, I should have had a perfect opportunity to do some great research, and get some seriously sublime blog posts out, right?
Wrong.
While Ben actually got something productive done, I followed him and Avery around with my camera...so much for splendid design blogging, huh? Oh well, my Mom will love it!

Ben's target: pair of faded adirondacks
Consequently, these aren't just ANY adirondacks...they were hand-patterned and made by our good friend, Scott. Check out that handiwork!
So, we feel a little more inclined to keep them looking their best...
While Ben was putting in the elbow grease to give our chairs some much-needed TLC...I found someone having a grand 'ol time throwing a ton of plastic balls in and out of the house












So, I got some shots of our backyard
...And the bridge and lake near our home
But, it IS a holiday, after all...so the other chair will receive her spa treatment tomorrow...
Besides, we can all think of a better way to spend our afternoon...

3 comments:

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my blog and its good to see Longhorns in Brazil:)
Keep in touch.
Carolina

Cote de Texas said...

Brazil????? wow!!! how exotic. thanks for the comment tonight!
JOni

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

Just found your blog through Cote de Texas. What a fun blog you have! I love the posts that you've posted and your writing style is wonderful! I'm gonna have to add you to my blogroll!!! p.s. Your daughter is adorable!

Post a Comment