Blogging tips

But Wait! There's More!!

I was doing some of my own blogstalking last night when I saw this, and knew I had to post a special, Saturday add-on to yesterday's topic of great papers, etc...

ABT posted these as gift ideas, and it reminded me how I've been meaning to plug artist/blogger Anne Harwell.

Red Chinoiserie Chair Scalloped Note Cards

Hers is the watercolor of the ikat-covered french chair in my sidebar. Anne blogs and sells her beautiful work on Etsy under the profile: Annechovie. Her whimsical take on iconic designware is right up my alley, and I honestly can't decide what I want to purchase - I love and want it ALL! The great news is, her work is so reasonably priced, I may not have to whittle it down to only one item. Here's some more of her goodies!
She's even designed her own stamp on Zazzle (Oh, I wish I had seen these before I ordered my holiday stamps - which still have not arrived!!)
While you're on Etsy checking out all the amazing handmade items, you might stop by another of my new faves: Sarah + Abraham - she does some precious silhouette art prints - perfect gifts for the pint-sized in your life - I snagged one as a Christmas gift and am delighted!

Whew! That's a lot of good blogstalking! OK, think that's it for now....tchau!

0 comments:

Post a Comment