Blogging tips

Put These Away for A Rainy Day...

Had a few moments to surf Restoration Hardware's site today - something I haven't done since we updated fixtures and hardware in the NC house - Wow! I think I might have left some drool on my keyboard. I have a sort of love/could-never-hate relationship with RH...I think just about everything they carry is sublime, but in a way, I can't imagine living with it, because for me, it seems almost unrealistically perfect. Still, in my mind's eye, I can see living a very calm existence if I had their design staff on speed dial (oh wait, speed dial is sooo three years ago - speed text??) Here's some of the crème de la crème...
Huntington Bed - You can customize this lovely, how great is that? This is the bed I really wanted when we upgraded to a King - I was rushed in my selection, and ended up with this:
Clearly, not quite the same, but it'll do...

Remember I was telling you about the pendant light I should've bought from the clearance table at Lowe's - Well, here's the Real McCoy, as far as I'm concerned (the Real, Real McCoys are huge, available "to the trade" and truly industrial, but beyond cool!)
RH - Harmon Pendant in my fave, polished nickel


They also have a new site for Baby & Child - soft, typical RH palette gone lullaby - very dreamy! If I had these, I doubt they'd be in Avery's room (sorry, Avery!)
What's your "dream house" store?

0 comments:

Post a Comment