13 April 2011

Loving

My new Armas
You should have one, too. Happiness guaranteed.

14 comments:

  1. UGH - love love love!

    She's so ding dang talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work, thanks for sharing, i just checked out her site! great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so completely gorgeous. I just went to her site and I want everything! This one is going on my wish list - thank you for introducing her to us -

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so beautiful in your space! I am so happy you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due to a previous post of yours, I started following MA's blog, esp since she's a local artist for me and sells at a gallery I've bought from before. Wouldn't you know that I just brought one of her works home this past weekend and called them today to tell them that I'm keeping it! Thanks for the introduction as I'm now a huge fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought one last week, I just got notification that it shipped today. I cannot wait to get it!

    You inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan and Lizzie:
    I can't tell you how happy it makes me that you've bought an Armas of your own! Send me pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAAAAT! I was JUST on her site (have been for days...trying to find the perfect one...NOT easy!) I just pushed BUY and then I see this (I had not seen your original post!!)

    Twinks!

    Yours is coloriscious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! You must be so happy.

    Oh I could just collect art until I go blue in the face.

    ReplyDelete