My week here is just a jumbled mess. You see, I'll be experiencing that rarest of rarities in a few days: a kids-free weekend. In Rio de Janeiro (Say it like a Brazilian, "Hee-O jay Jan-eeeer-oh" - sounds even better!
I fully plan to get my shop on at the Hippie Fair in Ipanema - home to local artists, artisans, leather and hide dealers to name a few.
I fully plan to get my shop on at the Hippie Fair in Ipanema - home to local artists, artisans, leather and hide dealers to name a few.
Unfortunately, tying up all the loose ends prior to departing makes for weak bloggy days. You'll forgive me, I imagine. So long as I share my snags next week, right?
That art is, um, somethin'.
ReplyDeleteJealous! Look at those hide rugs! Go get some deals.
ReplyDeleteso jealous!
ReplyDeleteI can forgive you for spotty blogging. It's more difficult to forgive you for being in sunny Rio. Envy is not a pretty color on me.
ReplyDeleteWhat I wouldn't give to go with ya! Have a great time and score some goodies.
ReplyDeleteOh, go to the top of The Sugar Loaf (Pao de Açucar). They've got a lift or a tram to get there. Unbelievable views!
ReplyDeleteLucky lucky you! Have a coconut water in a green coconut for me, will you?
ReplyDeleteTotally jealous of your shopping spree. Can't wait to see what you found!
ReplyDelete