15 February 2011

This just happened...

Fullscreen capture 2152011 104146 PM.bmp
He wants me. Clearly.
...and if he's doing it, so should YOU - Follow my TWEETS!

16 comments:

  1. I would have thought he'd have a million followers. What up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he does! take it and run with it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a twitter account. I am so behind!! I can facebook like crazy though. :) My goal for the week: Get twitter account. I will be sure to follow you!
    Um, who is Robert? I am SO EMBARRASSED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo!!! You are SO in! I'm going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo!!! You are SO in! I'm going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. now that is awesome. if i tweeted, i'd follow you. c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that officially means, you've made it big, right!? So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am on board. The pink garden chair and check out the white parson desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so funny! I thought RPatz said he did not have a twitter account? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lisa for updating me on who's who in the 20th century! :) EMBARRASSING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My predictive text on my phone made your name Lisa instead of Allison. Oooops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just hated you for a tiny second.

    Well, not really I could never hate you- it was just jealousy :)

    How cool is that?!?

    ReplyDelete