14 February 2011

Giveaway Winner!

CSN winner banner pink_edited-1

I planned to show the screen shot of the random number generator (random.org), and then, in brilliant form, closed the tab before I had saved the screen. ANYWAY...the selected comment was number
30
Which corresponded to:
Shel said...
CSN is pretty fantastic...I want the Venture Horizon - 1255-x - Craft Hutch / Organizer - White
Promised myself that this year I'd organize my craft/sewing/crap room so it doesn't look like the fabric fairy puked everywhere. That organizer would be a start.
Congratulations, Shel! Be on the lookout for an email from me, with instructions on claiming the $50.

I'm bugging out to spend the day with my sweethearts, but will be back tomorrow with something I KNOW you're gonna love!
DSC_1313

P.S. - If you need last-minute valentines, check out TipJunkie for free downloads - SOOPer cute (and free).
DSC_1317

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your day Alison! She is growing so much, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much....I look forward to receiving your email!

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete