Hope that title didn't mislead you into thinking this was going to be something risqué ;) Unless, of course, you consider a coffee table styling something provocative...
Over the last few years of having a toddler around the house, my coffee table scheme has wavered somewhere between boring and depressed. Like many moms, I just grew tired of having to remove anything that could be harmed, or cause harm to the kiddo.
Over the last few years of having a toddler around the house, my coffee table scheme has wavered somewhere between boring and depressed. Like many moms, I just grew tired of having to remove anything that could be harmed, or cause harm to the kiddo.
This past weekend, though, I tried to hone my non-existent table styling skills to make it at least a tad more presentable...
There's a formula for this, but I haven't quite got it down.
Still, the right angle makes all the difference. (As does having a hubster put his two-cents in)
Guess what else happened this weekend?
Baby Girl turned 9 months old! Crawling like a champ, and pulling up on anything she can, so you know this new table scheme's days are numbered.
Beautiful tablescape and even more beautiful eyes on your daughter!
ReplyDeleteI literally have one book on my coffee table right now. I desperately need lessons in styling.
ReplyDeleteBTW, when I saw the blog title I thought I might need to have the kids exit the room, lol!
Really like the layout of your table - and your rug is fabulous! That little girl is too precious for words!
ReplyDeleteLooks great. What a sweetie your little one is!
ReplyDeleteLove the tablescape. Your baby is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete(Can we talk about the amazing chair in the background? :)
She is beyond adorable. I suppose those amazing eyes melt you every time.
ReplyDeletefirst- that damn baby is CUUUUUUTE!
ReplyDeletesecond i find the styling to be pleasant and well edited.