Introducing Emerson House - the modern dollhouse guaranteed to make you feel like a schmuck for buying that pink and plastic version that most certainly leaves a giant carbon footprint.
Emerson house is a pint-sized study in modern, green living - complete with solar panels that power the recessed, LED lights. (I think I'm becoming sick just writing this)
Other amenities include, "six rooms, an open floor plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, mitered-glass corners, two fireplaces, sliding glass doors..." (yep, gag reflex in full force, now)
Also, so that your child won't be exposed to any harmful chemicals, the house is made with "Non-toxic, led-free (their typo, not mine) wood stains and paints." (I'm now convinced we're positively, purposely, trying to ninny-fie our children)
"Recommended for children age 13 or over" (because what teen is still hanging with the dolls, versus blowing things up on their Xbox - or whatever the hell those game things are)Offered here
Happy non-sarcastic weekend.
Haha! love it and have to agree with you, way to many over protective parents these days!
ReplyDeletePretty sure this dollhouse is for adults! Though I'll admit it's pretty....and I'd rather have it on my den floor than a pink plastic Barbie house (which I happily enjoyed as a child, mind you...).
ReplyDeletehahaha that is hilarious... all of it, but especially that it's recommended for children over the age of 13. Pretty... but really?? Thanks for the good laugh today
ReplyDeleteFantastic stuff there lady- LOVED your post! A non-sarcastic weekend...impossible:) Have a great one! xo
ReplyDeleteSure to be on every hipster's holiday wish list.
ReplyDeleteAl Gore apparently is now trying to take over ToysRUs.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. Yes, my children's Fisher Price plastic abomination is dying of embarrassment right now.
ReplyDeleteI was seconds away from purchasing this for my husband...he would love to put it together.
ReplyDeleteI want that for myself. Is that so wrong?
ReplyDeleteI want one for my little guy. My husband would approve of this doll house
ReplyDelete