source
For a kids-free world, this room ranks right up there with Heaven, for me.
My bipolar tendencies towards design are ever-present - some days I'm all about color and pattern, other days, I crave the calmness that neutrals imply. But, when I see an image like this, I have a visceral reaction - I simply want to become a part of it. Perhaps it's the whole vignette of cuddling in a loft infused with some of the best natural light I've seen. I really can't dissect anything out - can you?
My bipolar tendencies towards design are ever-present - some days I'm all about color and pattern, other days, I crave the calmness that neutrals imply. But, when I see an image like this, I have a visceral reaction - I simply want to become a part of it. Perhaps it's the whole vignette of cuddling in a loft infused with some of the best natural light I've seen. I really can't dissect anything out - can you?
AWESOME! and yes I suffer from the same condition. The only thing I would dissect out would be the couple canoodling upstairs...that place has to be all mine..the pooch can stay lol . Hope you have a great weekend lovely xo
ReplyDeleteI have to agree that is pretty close to perfection. The bookcases (with ladder!), that table, that kitchen, the black (appear to be metal)frames on the windows...mmmmhmmm. the only thing I would change (aside from losing the couple upstairs) would be that I would rather have a natural wood floor, as opposed to the painted floor. But that is pretty damn close to perfection! karin
ReplyDeleteSuch a fabulous room. Love all those bookcases, and the ceiling is wonderful. Such a great use of space. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe loft is so fun! I could spend half my day in there easily!
For me, its the lighting! Beautiful room!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely know what you mean. But something that is always present in my interior design fantasies is natural light. No matter what the design is like, I need the room to be filled with life.
ReplyDeleteit is amazing but would have to be kid-free!
ReplyDeleteSimply lovely - a cuddling nook should be mandatory in every home or "love nest" if you will... So sweet!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
S
This is the perfect space for entertaining, relaxing, cuddling, well just about everything- I love everything here!!
ReplyDeletethis apt is one of my faves
ReplyDeleteI glad to see someone out there is just like me - white and calm one day - colourful and eccentric the next. But this is a great space.
ReplyDelete