Hola !!!!soy de EspaƱa,,,lo siento no se ingles,,, quiero darte mis felicitaciones por las cosas tambonitas que pones me he hecho segidora. Un gran saludo de: Angeles Diaz
I absolutely LOVE the fabric, it is exactly what I have been looking for! Can you let me know where you got it and how much you needed for that chair? I love your Blog! Thank you!! Amy amy@stellabloomdesigns.com
wow!!! looks deeelicious!!!!!
ReplyDeletecan i breastfeed too?
love the results! so pretty
ReplyDeletelooks awesome! by the way, i loved your he said/she said post!
ReplyDeleteI love it Alison, looks gorgeous, beautiful colors!!
ReplyDeleteHola !!!!soy de EspaƱa,,,lo siento no se ingles,,,
ReplyDeletequiero darte mis felicitaciones por las cosas tambonitas que pones
me he hecho segidora.
Un gran saludo de:
Angeles Diaz
Wow. That looks really quite great.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous...is it a linen? love the razz of a bright pink pillow with it!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't love that any more!! Lovely fabric selection.
ReplyDeleteso fun, all the difference in the world a beautiful fabric can make on the good bones of a piece of furniture! exciting!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth@egoodwininteriors.com
ReplyDeletewww.lifeofstyle-lifesytle.blogspot.com
Looks great! What is the fabric? Is it grey or blue??
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the fabric, it is exactly what I have been looking for! Can you let me know where you got it and how much you needed for that chair? I love your Blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
Amy
amy@stellabloomdesigns.com
beautiful! what a refreshing change!
ReplyDeleteits perfect, I love it! Buh bye brown is right!
ReplyDelete