I've received a few questions about the butterfly botanical prints I selected for Mary's room, so I thought I'd give a few more details. The prints are listed on art.com titled under "Collection I, II, III, and IV" Here is a link to "Collection I."
The prints are 8x12, which I knew would require a bit of custom framing. However, I didn't have the time or budget for four custom frame orders. Instead, I found a standard 11x14 frame, and had matboard cut to size at our local Hobby Lobby's frame department. A note of interest: Selecting matboard from the framing department would have taken two weeks for turnaround, so instead, I selected matboard from their collection in art supply, and they cut it for me right then.
The prints are 8x12, which I knew would require a bit of custom framing. However, I didn't have the time or budget for four custom frame orders. Instead, I found a standard 11x14 frame, and had matboard cut to size at our local Hobby Lobby's frame department. A note of interest: Selecting matboard from the framing department would have taken two weeks for turnaround, so instead, I selected matboard from their collection in art supply, and they cut it for me right then.
they are beautiful!!
ReplyDeletenicely done..
ReplyDeletei am chomping here waiting for the big reveal of mary's place...
I'm a big fan of off-the-shelf picture frames and buying matts to make the art fit. So much cheaper, and the matts often add that extra "oomph".
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, Alison!
Fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteThose are very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weeekend:)