I recall seeing this Ferragamo feathered clutch in some of the stills from the upcoming SITC 2 film.
...Sarah Jessica Parker carries it prominently in a few scenes.
It reminded me of a purchase I made several years ago - something vaguely similar that I knew was stashed somewhere at Casa Giese. Last night, it turned up...
...Sarah Jessica Parker carries it prominently in a few scenes.
It reminded me of a purchase I made several years ago - something vaguely similar that I knew was stashed somewhere at Casa Giese. Last night, it turned up...
I think it is edgy and elegant at the same time. Now, you have to get a sitter once in awhile, so save it for a big night out!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jane
umm, I love that!!! You could totally de-bead it and rock it! save it for a night out with the husband for sure.
ReplyDeleteYou have to keep it, you will regret giving it away. I think the bead removal is a good idea. Very unique. I think when something is overtly unique it can become timeless in some cases. Enjoy it!! on the occasional date night.Kathysue
ReplyDeleteI think is very cute,, you can de bead it and wear it as a clutch and I think it would look great! keep it!
ReplyDeletethanks for your really really sweet words, you are a star xoxo
I'd take it in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even save it for dates :). Give it a go with a simple outfit so the purse stands out as the stylish accessory it is.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it!
Oh yesssss...you need to rock that! I heart Ferragamo. They were having a shoe exhibit while we were in Ravello, Italy. Yummy, yummy shoes!
ReplyDeleteGiiiiirrl, if you won't rock it I will! I mean...you shouldn't give it away....you'll kick yourself for doing so!
ReplyDeleteTo debead or not to debead: I'd say don't...it's hotter with the beads!!
Save it and pull it out on a date night. I hear you on the whole diaper bag reality....but now I am inspired to pull out my ferragamo wedges for a date with my husband this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHAWT!!!!!
ReplyDelete