01 March 2010

Mad Craigslist Skilz

There are simply some good souls out there, and I count many of you, MLHP readers, among them. I received an email from a Craigslist scout saying she had read my post about needing a french-style settee for Mary's Design Dilemma. Remember how Mary is crazy for this lovely, but pricey settee from Wisteria?Well, Dear Reader found this bee-YOOT version, and forwarded the link onto me...
It's smaller than the Wisteria version, but I think we can still work with it. Aaaand, it is otherwise ready to go in Mary's room - for A LOT less coin! Cross your fingers that we'll be able to snag it before it's gone.
(Thank you, again, Allie!)

20 comments:

  1. yay good for you Alison! Fingers crossed from here! it's a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice job, Allie! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison that is Great and what a nice reader, we all need a scout like her, What a wonderful find for you, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of wonderful women there are out there!! Great job Alison! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing find - crossing fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is it that I've never visited your blog? I'm really enjoying reading it!

    How lucky to have your own personal CL scout?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so exciting. Congrates. It is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing find!! i hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh la la it is gorgeous!! What an awesome reader to send you that tip! Good luck, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a find!!! Hope it works in the space, such a lovely piece. Nothing like a good bargain! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it is gorgeous. I love it. Hope you get it too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great find!!! go girl!



    www.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whow. What a great find! This just illustrates what I love most about blogging -- it provides amazing and unprecedent access to a community full of helpful information and ideas. Lots of good karma!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice!!!! Fingers are crossed that it's yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My stepmother bought one of these at a scratch and dent sell in Atlanta and recovered it. It is gorgeous. the lines are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey, im monica...your newest follower.

    i found your blog via a friend of mine's blog/

    i love your bloggy blog!

    can't wait to read more. more. more!

    ohhhh seriously great craigslist skills

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's unreal!! What a find..and a sweet reader to hook you up!

    ReplyDelete