Looks like the O-stock buyers fell in love with Sally Wheat's IT-covered, modern chairs just like the rest of us...
Sally's beautiful sitting room has been a keen source of inspiration for the formal living room redo I'm assisting with, and you must admit, it's rather easy on the eyes! image via cote de texas

Lovely! I've never ordered any furniture from Overstock -- how is the quality?
ReplyDeleteoh wow. those chairs. heaven!
ReplyDeleteI'll gladly take two. Oh how I adore these. Thank you for sharing the joy!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding...Overstock?! You getting some?
ReplyDeletelove them! great shape
ReplyDeletelove the shape and the fabric, I agree it is very easy and pleasing on my eyes. Over stock has some amazing deals that is for sure. Kathysue
ReplyDeletedid you find a coffee table yet?
ReplyDeleteThe chairs are so pretty and I can't believe you found them at Overstock! Well done!
ReplyDeletethat is a beautiful chair and the interior design in that picture is so pretty! thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeletehmmm? You are my happy place...:) Im so glad to meet you! My name is Meme from Screaming Meme...I look forward to visiting you!
ReplyDeletewww.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com
love the chairs.
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I just sold those chairs to a client for less than one of the new ones from Overstock! The settee is for sale too if you're interested! I can't wait to see your finished room! Sally W.
ReplyDeleteSally, you're KILLING me! We've found a look-alike settee, but I'm dying to see what you're up to in terms of replacing it all!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind comment!
alison g.
MLHP