Swoon....I was living under a rock and didn't get around to reading the entire Twilight series until a couple of months ago - I loved it and couldn't get enough! Hope the pregnancy is going along smoothly and you are getting some opportunities for R&R!
Too, too funny. All of my daughters have obsessed over these books. I am just going to have to take the plunge and read them. No longer can I live in a place of sanity w/out being able to discuss at the dinner table!
Hahahahah! So pretty!
ReplyDeletemine would not be limited to just drool.
ReplyDeleteToo funny Alison...I really need to watch one of the movies so I understand the attraction and hype there. :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG, I have to share this with my friends who have tween daughters. Those girls would go mad over this!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I drool over him too (and I am 40, yikes!) BTW, the link you provided doesn't seem to be working...
ReplyDeletemmm.mmm.mmm. I wonder if my husband would have a problem with this... or if I casually slipped it over his head?
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Thanks, Grace for the heads-up on the link - think I got it fixed!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSwoon....I was living under a rock and didn't get around to reading the entire Twilight series until a couple of months ago - I loved it and couldn't get enough! Hope the pregnancy is going along smoothly and you are getting some opportunities for R&R!
ReplyDeleteI was JUST about to say the same thing Jenny did...she beat me to it:)
ReplyDeleteToo, too funny. All of my daughters have obsessed over these books. I am just going to have to take the plunge and read them. No longer can I live in a place of sanity w/out being able to discuss at the dinner table!
ReplyDelete