25 October 2009

Sunday Dinner

For Starters: Arugula - fresh from the garden. Olive oil. Lemon Juice. Shaved Parmesan. Fresh-ground salt and pepper. Bon Appétit

9 comments:

  1. sounds fresh and delicious! the plates are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! We had fresh tuna on the grill, jasmine rice, green beans, and a salad that my daughter hepled me make! Loved every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arugula is my ultimate favorite - I can just eat it straight from the garden, but when you add lemon, the flavors just 'pop'! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I wanna taste...just one taste?

    I love just frsh lemon olive oil and a little salt on peppery arugula. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fresh from the garden? yum to the max! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, delicious! And the plates are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My garden is finished for the year. It's getting pretty chilly! I feel jealous :)

    ReplyDelete