28 August 2009

Little Happies: Personalized Pillows

Found THE CUTEST personalized pillowcases on Etsy, that I just had to order for Avery. You can customize the colors, so I asked the designer to use the hot pink/navy combo I'm working for Avery's Big Girl room...
Couldn't resist one in the travel size - perfect for the long haul we'll be undertaking in a couple of weeks (pillow insert included for this size)
Top recommendations to this Etsy seller - her work and service were perfect!

16 comments:

  1. Those pillows are precious! I'll check out her etsy site now.
    Happy Friday Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I am off to check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! They're adorable. I will definitely include them in the next little girl room I design. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!! Still so sad I'll never get to use pink! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! how's the big girl room coming along? and what about the chairs? the orange ones? are they done and i have missed them or are they still in progress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    A friend just sent me your blog...and I know that I will be dropping in daily!!! So cute. And I am inlove with the pillow cases, I will be making them tonight for my munchkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are beyond cute!! I love the little travel one, would it be dorky if I got one for myself?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great find -- I'm still on the hunt for the "perfect" throw pillows for the new house and a "The Conns" pillow could be such fun somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pillows are absolutely beautiful!! So custom and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those are so cute! She is a lucky, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Alison, I love them!!!! Maybe I need to order a little one for baby Chloe. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete