You all know I've been surfing Etsy a lot lately. I'm supposed to be looking for cool fabric-y stuff for Avery's room, but I'm easily sidetracked by all the cute, C-Ute stuff. This, however, fits into another category entirely...
Apparently, my life is not complete, because I don't have my own Giant Uterus Pillow! Seriously? Who buys this stuff (and I won't even TELL you all the other anatomical softies they make - ha!) want one? Go here.
Apparently, my life is not complete, because I don't have my own Giant Uterus Pillow! Seriously? Who buys this stuff (and I won't even TELL you all the other anatomical softies they make - ha!) want one? Go here.
OMG, my curiosity made me click the link and my jaw hit the floor. "Vulva portrait pendants"?!? What the?
ReplyDeleteI clicked too and OMG is right!! Just when you think you've seen it all....although I saw somethings I wish I hadn't!!
ReplyDeletewhat the??
ReplyDeleteHAHA, I couldnt tell what it was till I read it. Makes me giggle like a school girl :)
ReplyDeleteI second MFAMB....what the $@&@?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH. Hilarous...and totally weird. Reminds me of the vagina puppet Tyra busted out on her talk show a year or so ago.
ReplyDeleteO.K., just ICK! I thought it was supposed to be some giant "hug yourself" kind of pillow till I read your description. This goes to prove that people will buy anything.
ReplyDeleteHumm, I guess it could be a great gift for an OB/GYN! Ugh!